This page provides links to publicly available documents related to the Capitol Lake – Deschutes Estuary Long-Term Management Project Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) process. As new documents become available, they will be posted here.
Can’t find the document you’re looking for? Please contact us.
Technical Methodologies Reviewed by Third-Party Experts
The following methodologies were reviewed by independent third-party experts. For more information, please review Enterprise Services’ document describing the third-party review process.
- Scoping Report with Appendices - February 2019
- Scoping Notice and Determination of Significance - September 2018
- Alternatives Report - September 2018
- Scoping Comments (all - attachments as separate files below) - January 2019
- Attachment Index
- 49 - Tom Fell
- 50 - Jim Rush
- 69 - Ben Dennis
- 72 - Bob Wubbena
- 119 - Jim Lazar
- 139 - Allen Miller
- 142 - Bob Wubbena
- 144 - Bob Wubbena
- 148 - Pat Rasmussen
- 153 - Jack Havens
- 158 - Anonymous
- 184 - David Milne
- 196 - Greg Falxa
- 233 - Pat Rasmussen
- 235 - Bob Wubbena
- 240 - Steve Shanewise
- 242 - Bob Barnes
- 244 - Jack Havens
- Scoping Meeting Display Boards - October 2018
Phase 1 Report
- Transmittal Letter to the House - December 2016
- Transmittal Letter to the Senate - December 2016
- Phase 1 Report - December 2016
Historical documents related to the project can be found on the Department of Enterprise Services website .